Recents in Beach

"I ate food from the dustbin because of hunger"

The Comedian  Bharti Singh Limbachiya

The Comedian  Bharti Singh Limbachiya
Famous Indian Comedian 

Who does not know the popular comedian Bharti Singh now! She is now the highest paid female comedian in India. But Bharti Singh came from a poor family. At that time, their family was living very hard.

Recently, in an interview, this comedian opened up about it. News from Hindustan Times.

Bharti said her mother used to work in the next house. The food that he got from that work house, he kept for the children. There was so much financial trouble that Bharti could never eat a whole apple in her life.

This comedian said, days have passed since I took food from the dustbin and ate it due to hunger.

He said, "It was so difficult, I picked up the apple from the dustbin and ate it because of stomach burning."

According to Bharti, if you look at the lives of comedians, there are many who come from poor families. Comedy usually comes from suffering.

In his words, the festival days are the most difficult for the poor. During the festival, when everyone rejoices, we sink into depression. We could do Diwali Puja only when my mother used to bring sweets from work. I used to stand on the road and clap my hands when I saw others bursting firecrackers and burning matches, as if I had burnt them myself.

He said, "When mother worked in the next house, I saw many people misbehaving with her. Mother used to clean toilets in other people's houses. If food and vegetables were left in their house, they would give the leftover food to their mother and say - Take the food today.

Currently, however, Bharti Singh is established as a comedian. She is married to screenwriter Harsh Limbachia, and they now have a child.

Post a Comment

0 Comments